The Bible Society of India, Karnataka Auxiliary we are constantly searching for new ways to share Bible message in the Kannada language. In order to cater to the needs of the large number of illiterates, non-readers and neo-literates we provide the Word of God in audio and video forms. We have also pioneered the development of a wide range of new Scriptures for different audiences like the visually challenged, terminally ill, victims of HIV, semi-literate and rural audience, hearing impaired etc.
Would you like to know more about our work?
HISTORY OF THE KANNADA BIBLE TRANSLATION
BIBLE HOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT
It is our hope that the Bible House.
1) will be a landmark in a strategic place
2) will bear witness for the Bible in the public square
3) will be a space for all God’s people to come together and work for the Bible Cause
4)Will be a hub for the coordination of Scripture distribution
5) Help us fulfill our Vision and Mission
Let’s Rise up and Build.
Pray for the successful completion of the Bible House!
If you want to be a part of this Building project please contact
How does BSI Kannada audio Bible sound?
Listen to the word
The BSI makes available the necessary scripture materials for its worship, nurture, fellowship and outreach.
Your active participation makes it possible to provide God’s Word to those who do not yet have it. You can:
1. Pray regularly for the work of the BSI
2. Distribute Bibles to others
3. Support this mission through your prayer, involvement and financial contributions
4. Observe the Bible Sunday in your Church’s worship service reminding your congregation the role of God’s word in their lives and the work of the Bible Society of India.